Monroe Hall, Room 224Hours: Zoom: Tuesday 10:00 - 11:00am : Zoom Meeting ID 206 511 9947, Hours: Zoom: Thursday 1:00 - 2:00pm: Zoom Meeting ID 206 511 9947
Fields of Interest
Macroeconomics, Computational Economics
Bachelor of Arts (BA), Washington & Lee University
Master of Science (MS), Carnegie Mellon University
Master of Arts (MA), Southern Methodist University
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Carnegie Mellon University
- "Capital Controls or Exchange Rate Policy? A Pecuniary Externality Perspective; Benigno, Gianluca, Huigang Chen, Christopher Otrok, Alessandro Rebucci, and Eric R. Young (2016), " Journal of Monetary Economics 84, pp. 147-165.
- "Rational Inattention and Dynamics of Consumption and Wealth in General Equilibrium," Luo, Yulei, Jun Nie, Gaowang Wang, and Eric R. Young (2017), Journal of Economic Theory 172, pp. 55-87.
- "Bankruptcy and Delinquency in a Model of Unsecured Debt,"Athreya, Kartik, Juan M. Sánchez, Xuan S. Tam, and Eric R. Young (2018), International Economic Review 59(2), pp. 593-623
- "Capital Controls and Monetary Policy in Sudden-Stop Economies," Devereux, Michael B., Eric R. Young, and Changhua Yu (2019), Journal of Monetary Economics 103, pp. 52-74.
- "Ambiguity, Low Risk-Free Rates, and Consumption Volatility," Luo, Yulei, Jun Nie, and Eric R. Young (2019), forthcoming, Economic Journal.
- "Macro-Financial Volatility under Dispersed Information," Wu, Jieran, Jianjun Miao, and Eric R. Young (2019), forthcoming, Theoretical Economics.