About this Job
Tax - Transfer Pricing Staff
To be considered for an interview at EY
· You must first apply using your school’s online recruiting system for only one of our positions
· You must apply through our online system at www.ey.com/us/apply. Select the job description for which you are applying: Campus Full Time, Intern or MBA Application
· You must complete our Recruiting Candidate Preferences Form: https://ey.recsolucampus.com/candidatepreferenceform.php?formId=YWNtZWw%3D
Successful businesses are built on strong foundations and grown in a sustainable way – and that requires a consistent and responsible approach to tax. At EY, our clients look to our global Transfer Pricing team as a leading innovator in its field establishing, monitoring and sustaining prices for transactions involving intangibles, products and services between companies under common ownership. As a Transfer Pricing Staff Member, you’ll play a key role in that mission, taking on a wide range of responsibilities that make a clear impact for a diverse range of clients.
We offer a depth of experience through our network of dedicated transfer pricing economists and tax professionals, consulting on economic and tax services for our clients. Here, you’ll develop a unique and highly sought-after set of skills while preparing documentation, defending transfer pricing in audits, and developing tax planning approaches that will launch your career in Transfer Pricing. You’ll learn everything from the ground up, working with support from talented colleagues to develop your technical knowledge, business judgment and analytical skills as your career progresses. This is a growing area, with a portfolio of clients that include some of the biggest companies in the world, and plenty of challenges to take on.
What to expect
Everything you do will come back to researching and understanding our clients, as well as their industries. From there, you’ll undertake complex market analyses to make tax recommendations. You’ll find no two days here are the same. But whether you’re investigating a business, developing tailored proposals, interviewing key clients or contributing to financial modeling, you’ll always be a visible and influential member of a driven team.
Your key responsibilities
· Understanding and applying economic and financial principles to advise live client businesses
· Delivering accurate and authoritative quality intercompany pricing and economic services, and defending your decision where necessary
· Preparing practical approaches to economic situations and presenting logical, insightful solutions
· Building meaningful relationships that will influence your career – both internally and externally
· Constantly learning and staying current with trends, risks and opportunities to improve our business and address our clients’ needs
To qualify for the role you’ll need
· A bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics or a related discipline, supported by a strong record of academic achievement
· Excellent communication skills, proficiency in basic MS Office tools, and strong writing skills, with business fluency in the English language
· The confidence to interview and influence clients and colleagues at all levels
· The ability to prioritize workloads while working on multiple projects
· An organized and analytical approach to work
· A driver’s license valid in the U.S.
What we look for
We’re most interested in intellectually curious people with a passion for analyzing and curating data from multiple sources to reveal the bigger picture. You’ll also be collaborative, with the proven ability to respond to new challenges and offer different viewpoints on how to add value to a company’s overall transfer pricing model. If you’re a driven problem solver with a genuine desire to kick start your career in tax, there’s no better place to make it happen.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of three weeks of vacation plus 10 observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Plus, we offer
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the profession
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress in your career
• Gained flexibility through two-way communication and commitment with your engagement teams
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply today.
Ernst & Young LLP, an equal employment opportunity employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disabled), values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. To learn more about career opportunities at EY, please visit us at www.ey.com/us/careers.
About EY LLP
At EY, we are committed to building a better working world — with increased trust and confidence in business, sustainable growth, development of talent in all its forms, and greater collaboration across our four service lines – Assurance, Tax, Advisory, and Transaction Advisory Services. We want to build a better working world through our own actions and by engaging with like-minded organizations and individuals. This is our purpose — and why we exist as an organization. Running through our organization is a strong sense of obligation to serve a number of different stakeholders who count on us to deliver quality and excellence in everything we do. We want to use our global reach and scale to convene the conversation about the challenges facing economies and the capital markets. When business works better, the world works better.